1. This prize draw (the “Promotion“) is only open to UK residents [excluding Northern
Ireland], excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company
connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or
members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can entered by following, liking, tagging a friend on Instagram.
4. Entrants will automatically be entered into the draw for all future opportunities to win Eliza’s
cult product of the month.
5. The Promotion will start at 12:00 on 7th June 2023 and the closing time/date for the
Promotion is 13:0 on 14th June 2023.
6. There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by a computer process that
produces verifiably random results from all eligible entries, held on 15th June 2023.The
winners will be notified by the Promoter via email within two weeks of this date and will be
given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the
manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and
the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all
remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
7. The prize is one £500 voucher for a brand of your choice. Vouchers are subject to availability. Prize Draw is open to UK only, aged 18 or over. Multiple entries allowed. Full T&Cs are available via the link in our profile.
8. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
9. The surname and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
10. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name
and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this
Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on
the Promoter’s websites. In addition, if you have submitted an entry and in consideration of
the Promoter granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a
perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce,
modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all
copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including
but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to
incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the
full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the
competition, an entrant:
a. warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make
them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law;
that it is not obscene or libellous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third
b. agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses
that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to,
and publication by, the Promoter and the purposes specified above.
11. Any personal information provided to us during the entry process (including but not limited
to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We
accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
12. We will hold your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions and
13. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no
promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the
right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee
whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to
declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as
void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors
(including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards
and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the
preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion
or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on
reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the
event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 15 below), the Promoter
hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express
or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or
personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii)
any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the
Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the
18. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or
unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the
provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter is eliza ,a brand of Associated Newspapers Limited Northcliffe House, 2
Derry Street, London, W8 5TT, (company number 00084121).